maandag 8 oktober 2012

day 3 untill departure,....

yesterday we ran our last race at uitbergen before the EC,
Not my favorit trail at all !! Was hesitating to run the long distance but decided to go for short.
Didn't want to take any risks 4 days before departure,....
Didn't ran at 100 % on a hard trail with a lot of turns, long grass, mud and passing eachother in opposite direction.
Together we raced 8.50 min , 2.96 km good for 20.1 km/h,....
yukon gave me a lot of encouragement for the EC, HE is more than ready !!

Not only yukon is a great encouragement for the EC !
also my Thanks to my current 2 sponsors:
 



very Soon there will be a 3rd one,.... who it is? we will announce after and on the european championships in Cirencester ;)
Can already say we are very glad they have chosen us to represent their canicross-team in Europe !
Already thanks for the trust in me and Yukon!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten